Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Date Night with My Three Boys

Last night was one of those nights when you are too busy to realize what time it is and supper sneaks up on you.  The kitchen was hot and no one knew what they wanted to eat.  Everything I suggested was turned down with a "no."  Basically, we were all a little on the crabby side!  So we went out!









The food was perfect for a hot, summer evening!  Not a green vegetable in sight, unless you count the pickle on the hamburger!








Dad even treated us all to custard!





Two scoops of vanilla for Jason and Ollie...


and two scoops of chocolate for Henry and me.








It was pretty late by the time we got home, but that's one of the great things about summer, isn't it?  This ordinary evening turned out to be so much fun.  Then again, pretty much anything is fun when I spend it with my three boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment