Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Day by the Lake Through Pictures

Unfortunately, the flu has hit our house.   Right smack dab in the middle of "Italian Day."  Blech.
Here are some pictures of our day at the lake, sans captions, except for a few "chose ones."





































These two elderly men were a kick in the pants.  The gentleman on the left was from Sicily.  The gentleman on the right was from Mexico.  While we were waiting for our table while eating out, these men kept us entertained.  They told interesting tales of their travels around the world.








Henry is far too busy with his ice cream for a picture.  :)  Boys and their food, I tell ya!

















Lessons learned from this family picture:
1.  Don't take family pictures after being at a beach all day with the wind blowing constantly.  The windblown look is not for you, Lizette.
2.  I desperately need a haircut.  I'll be working on that.

Thank you to the nice man who asked if we would like a family picture!

 










I love these boys with all of my heart.





So thankful to God for a wonderful, summer day with my family.

Blessings on your day, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment