Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Is Calling

This week has been busy.  We've spent it with family and it has been wonderful.  We've gone to parks, had cook-outs, picnics, been to the pool, fireworks by the lake, and enjoyed s'mores by bonfires.  My posts have been sparse this week and will probably continue to be that way.  Sorry!  In the meantime, I'll leave you with some cute pictures.

This is my nephew.


He is my Godson and I adore him.





Cousins.  Can you tell that they love one another?

















This picture is Oliver's "I'm two and I can do everything all by myself" face.  Oh boy.


Goof.Ball.


I am excited to post about our corner cabinets, (which are finally DONE!) a silhouette project I completed, and some new favorite recipes soon.  Hopefully I'll have them up by this weekend, so stay tuned.  Today is supposed to be hot, hazy, and humid.  We're headed to the beach and the lakefront to hopefully stay cool.

Have a great day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment