Monday, October 17, 2011

A Hike with My Boys

As promised, here are the pictures from the hike we took a couple of weeks ago already.  I'm sure this area is even more beautiful now that the leaves have actually changed colors.  Since our yard is pretty tiny, the boys loved being able to run around in all of this space.  The forecast called for rain, but it managed to hold off until we got home.














 Getting Oliver to sit still for a picture is still a struggle.  I look a little frazzled...











Jason told the boys to try to catch the leaves as they fell.  I don't think they caught any!








My manly husband climbed this dead tree.


Henry has always wanted to climb a tree, so of course the boys climbed too.








I had to prove to my boys that girls can climb trees as well.

















I love being able to get out and marvel at God's creation.  I sometimes forget how quiet and peaceful a place can be after living in the busy city.  Thank you God for such a wonderful day with my boys!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog through Life at the Ellwoods. I love looking at your home and your projects! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete