Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm Thinking About Tile

Our kitchen tile currently looks like this.



When we first moved in, the brown tiles were a baby blue color, as were the walls and the counter top.  I cannot even tell you how much we hated that blue.  We repainted, installed the new counter top and sink, but still had those blue tiles.  We weren't sure if we wanted to tackle the tile at that time, so I simply painted over the blue tile with a dark brown color.  I haven't had any problems with the paint and it really doesn't look that bad in the grand scheme of things.  I have seen houses with worse tile than ours.  However, lately I can't stand how it looks.  I have decided that something has to be done.


These pictures are inspiring me right now. 

Pinned Image
Via Pinterest
 From this Website

Pinned Image
Via Pinterest
From this Website

Pinned Image
Via Pinterest
From this Website

I'm not sure how soon this project will be done.  I'm thinking it will be a good one to do during the long winter months we encounter in the Midwest.  We shall see.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment