Thursday, October 20, 2011

Our Spoooooky Table

This is my "I wish I had a fireplace mantel to decorate but, alas, I do not" table.  Maybe in our next house we'll have one.  I'm putting that on top of the ol' priority list for our next home.  Not that we're moving anytime soon, because we're not.  I'm just sayin' I want a fireplace.

Anyway, I have never really decorated for Halloween before.  Then I had two little boys who adore things like mice, spiders, and all things spooky.  I guess that nursery rhyme about snails and puppy dog tales is true.  So, to please my boys, I bought some Martha skulls from Michaels and some spiders and webs from Target.  I added those things to my crows from Pottery Barn and Michaels and went to town on this table in our dining room.





Can you see the reflection of my pants in this picture?  Yes, those are white sweatpants.


Henry and I made those bats together the other day upon his request.  We hung some from the ceiling, taped some to the wall, and taped one to the mirror.  He was pretty pleased with his contribution.











I hope you enjoyed a peek at our first go at a spooky table! 

I'm linking up to:

one of my most favorite blogs!


2 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I love the spookyness :) I did spooky to! That's funny with the sweatpants !Visiting from homestories!

    ReplyDelete