Friday, February 10, 2012

A Perfectly Imperfect Love Letter Valentine Wreath

Seeing as how Valentine's day is only four short days away, I thought I should make some kind of decoration to celebrate.  I had been seeing those cute little stitched felt hearts everywhere and was inspired.  However, I did not have any colors of felt appropriate for Valentine's day (rats) and was forced to use some paper instead.  I printed off a love letter I found on Google images written by Robert Browning to Elizabeth Barrett Browning.  Using the love letter, I cut out some hearts, stuffed them, and sewed them up.  I suppose you could use your own love letter for this, but I didn't have the heart to cut mine up!  Plus, that Mr. Browning has some pretty fancy handwriting, doesn't he?


After I had made eight or so hearts, I pinned them to my wreath form, which I also used for my fall yarn wreath.  I hung it up on my chalkboard using bakers twine.


















It isn't perfect but it was easy and romantic!  Ooh la la!

I'm linking up to:

Tatertots and Jello

4 comments:

  1. how creative ! and ... call me LuAnn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the little hearts. Would love it if you came by and linked up to my Manic Monday Linky Party!
    -Melissa
    http://serendipityandspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I had made eight or so hearts, I pinned them to my wreath form, which I also used for my fall yarn wreath. I hung it up on my chalkboard using bakers twine. single bed sheet , comforter online , gul ahmed bed sheets online shopping , bridal bed sheet online , king size bedspread sets , single cotton mattress , blanket shop near me , single bed razai cover , best sofa covers online , pakistani cotton suits

    ReplyDelete