Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Updated Living Room Pictures

We've made quite a few changes to our living room in the past year.  The previous owners in our house painted the room a dark tan color that wasn't our style.  We also were not fans of the orange trim, which wasn't salvageable to us anyway since there were so many imperfections in it.




We painted, added crown moulding, and painted the trim and doors white.


This year we added some color into the room by adding curtains, pillows, and accessories.  When there aren't trains or Matchbox cars lying all over the floor, the room can look like this.






















What a difference a year makes!

And, just so you know, I actually prefer the room when there are little boys playing...

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have a lovely home. It's so bright and inviting! Well done.

    Allyssa
    breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizette, I just found your blog and LOVE it. What a gorgeous home you have. I'm swooning over all the little details.

    I hope you and your sweet boys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this looks amazing. And I loved your pencil holder idea too. =)
    Followed. And maybe you'll stop by me someday.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete